STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits. Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app * Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task * You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes * Almost 500 task icons to choose from * Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications. * Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks * View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Thanks for using Streaks! New in this update:
* Added: Ability to filter workout task by workout types * Added: Ability to choose duration or distance for workout task * Added: Ability to rename health tasks * Added: New icons * Added: Czech translation
Fixed in this update:
* Fixed: An issue where the values in the overall stats may be slightly lower than expected in some cases * Fixed: Opening x-callback-url would crash the app in some cases * Fixed: Sorting tasks between pages may cause a crash * Fixed: Tasks disappear temporarily in the Today widget in some cases * Fixed: Issue where editing a health task may display the wrong task title * Fixed: Translation fixes for Swedish, Polish and Italian
* Today widget transparent theme shows icon in black now instead of white * VoiceOver improvements to the Apple Watch complication
Note: 3.2.2 fixed an issue with the Apple Watch app crashing for users running watchOS 4.3.
We love to hear your feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can tweet us: @TheStreaksApp