Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace to your daily life. Join the millions experiencing less anxiety and better sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists and mental health experts to help you de-stress.
Calm is the perfect meditation app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety * Managing Stress * Deep Sleep * Focus and Concentration * Relationships * Breaking Habits * Happiness * Gratitude * Self-Esteem * Body Scan * Loving-Kindness * Forgiveness * Non-judgement * Commuting to work or school * Mindfulness at College * Walking meditation * Calm Kids * And so much more...
* Brand new Daily Calm every day: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed * 80+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep * 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users * New Calm Masterclass added every month featuring world-renowned experts * Breathing exercises to help you relax * Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep * Unguided timed meditation * Open-ended meditation * 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks * Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” - New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction...ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” - Tech Republic
Calm offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options
Your Calm subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
In our newest Calm Masterclass, world-renowned sociologist and sleep researcher Dr. Alex Pang dives into the science of rest and shares how you can avoid burnout and use rest skillfully to work better, have a happier life, and be more productive.
We also squashed some bugs and improved performance.
While you're waiting for the update to install, take a few deep breaths and notice what's happening in this moment.