Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
- Strong Fitness Ltd.
- Health & Fitness Lifestyle
- The most intuitive workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Strong is the simplest and most intuitive workout tracker, designed to help you get better results from your workouts. Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, join over 1.2 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with distractions and unnecessary gimmicks you’d never use.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app in the App Store
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
• Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts with or without your iPhone
• Add your own routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Apple Health
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes and progress pictures to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Notes or Email in CSV format
The free version of Strong can save unlimited workouts, but is limited to 3 custom routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) for an unlimited number of routines and to unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option in the app for access to all Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
- Welcome to the newest version of Strong!
We’ve spent the last year working on some huge upgrades to the way you log workouts and view the results, and we’re excited to finally share them with you. We have a ton of improvements in this version, but we’ve still got a lot more to come. Thanks for all of your support!
• Fix: Potential crash when viewing the store screen.
• Fix: Decimal button might be unavailable when adding a measurement.
• Fix: Exercise thumbnails use the wrong background color with Smart Invert.
• Fix: Potential layout issues when holding your phone in landscape orientation.
• Adds high-resolution Tab Bar accessibility images.
NEW LOGGING SCREEN
• Easier Reordering: You can now drag and drop directly to reorder exercises. Strong now collapses your sets to make this even easier.
• Replace Exercise: Quickly swap in alternative exercises to change up your workout.
• Focus Metrics: View exercise statistics and pin the most important one for quick access.
• Exercise Notes: Notes now show inline with your sets. You can now add multiple notes, and pin them with a single tap.
• Improved Rest Timer: Use the auto-timer or manually create a rest period at any time. The rest timer is redesigned to be less intrusive.
• Update Routine: It’s easier to save changes to your original routine when you complete a workout, and this now includes changes to your sets and new exercises.
• Quickly copy weights from your previous workout with one tap.
• Removed the extra step to save your workout once you’re done.
• Made it easier to rename and change the start/end time of a workout.
ALL NEW DESIGN
• Profile page is redesigned, and is the new home for your pinned charts.
• Start Workout page is completely redesigned, allowing you to preview your workout before you begin.
• The new History tab gives you a compact summary of your workouts. We highlight the Best Set from your workout to make it easier to compare and visualize your progress.
• Tap a workout to expand it for full set history, including 1RM and Pace breakdowns, notes and personal records.
• Separate tabs for Exercises and Measurements to make these features easier to access. You can find Charts and Settings from the Profile tab.
• We’ve added video exercise instructions to Strong.
• Image thumbnails in the exercise listing to find them faster.
• History Calendar: Rebuilt for better performance (and future feature support).
• Add a Goal to your Profile page to keep you on track.
• Improved the tutorial for new users.
• Added language options for French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
• All new app icon!
FIXES FROM STRONG 4
• iOS 11.3 bug: Rest Timer could play at the wrong time the first time Strong launches.
• iOS 10 bug: Added a workaround for text field handling issues.
• Count Dumbbells Twice options wouldn’t work for all exercises.
• Fix: Companion Mode could launch/behave erratically.
• Improved handling of ‘Log in with Facebook’ error messages.
• Improvements to exercise statistics calculations.
OTHER NOTES / KNOWN ISSUES
• We’ll be removing support for iOS 9 in a future version of Strong 5. Please update to the latest iOS version to ensure you continue to get updates from Strong.
• Workout Photos are not visible in History tab.
• Some layout issues with languages, especially on smaller devices.
• Strong 5.0 is not fully compatible with VoiceOver.
• Removed support for importing data from Strong 3 (2015).
iTunes World Stores
Africa, Middle East, and India
© OKIHIKA.COM the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.