Appcompanist gives classical and musical theater singers and voice teachers full control over the world’s best accompaniment recordings, including tempo, key, melody, fermata and more.
Appcompanist puts a level of control in your hand never before possible with recorded accompaniments. Transpose to any key; set any tempo; blend a melody guide track in and out in various octaves as piece plays; create additional rubato, fermatas of any length, ritardandos and accelerandos, all using simple on-screen motions that can be done with one hand while teaching or singing, and all without affecting musical quality.
Top-level collaborative pianists from around the world are recording note perfect, singer-sensitive accompaniments for every aria, art song, and musical theater piece in the vocal repertoire for use in Appcompanist. Thousands of titles are already available and hundreds are added every month.
Transpose instantly up or down 11 half-steps from the originally recorded key.
Turn a melody guide track on or off any time during play, adjust the level of melody you hear against the full accompaniment, and choose to hear melody in one of three octaves.
Hold and sustain the accompaniment, then bring it back in with perfect accuracy for musical pauses, cadenzas, recitatives, or other times in which a fermata is indicated.
Check next melody pitch when stopped and start in perfect sync with the accompaniment every time.
Adjust tempo during play to suit any interpretation or set a new tempo with the tempo slider.
Filter and sort the library by genre, composer, language, voice type, greater work, title, and more to find the perfect piece.
Create and edit playlists and share songs and playlists with other users.
All recordings are played and quality-controlled by the some of the world’s top collaborative pianists and coaches.
Your subscription gives you full access to every song in the library on any mobile device.
Note: All prices shown are in US dollars. Prices in the app will reflect current exchange rates from US Dollars to your local currency.
Complete Collection of All Titles US $149.99 per year / US $14.99 per month
Classical Titles Only US $119.99 per year / US $11.99 per month
Musical Theater Titles Only US $119.99 per year / US $11.99 per month
• All subscriptions come with a 7-day free trial: If you cancel for any reason within that period you will not be charged. If you continue, your paid subscription begins at the end of your free trial.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Increased the dynamic volume range of song playback which allows the possibility of louder output.